[oi-dev] Porting of the Epiphany Browser

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Sat Jan 9 16:12:25 UTC 2021

Maybe you are misunderstood. I'm not that powerful to be able to be a developer. All of what I did as I described is I trying to build this browser on OI. Porting is the wrong word. My bad. It's such a too big word to be used. I'm currently stuck at libdazzle, a dependency of Epiphany. It seemed the problem is with a compiler flag is wrongly defined. It will fail to build with this flag on. But I have no knowledge with the Meson build system they are using, so I posted here asking anyone interested or have time please have a look at it.

This browser is fairly portable (at least it's what I think), so if we could get this libdazzle it's very likely we would get the browser, too.

---- On Sat, 09 Jan 2021 20:10:53 +0700 Till Wegmueller <toasterson at gmail.com> wrote ----