[oi-dev] Shipping the nano editor alongside with vi

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Sun Jan 10 02:47:05 UTC 2021

Yes, it's just a single line. But why you give me a read-only file and asked me to modified it?

It's much more simpler for developer with write access to do it, not me. And it's within a second, just a single line.

---- On Sun, 10 Jan 2021 00:49:50 +0700 Aurélien Larcher <aurelien.larcher at gmail.com> wrote ----