[oi-dev] OpenIndiana.org WWW site

Австин Ким freennix at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 03:20:34 UTC 2021

On Oct 13, 2020, at 7:00 AM, Till Wegmüller <toasterson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> The webpage has no repository it's a Wordpress installation.
> If you have some fixes you can send them as text to this list and so we
> can add them. Not ideal but it works for what we have now.
>

> Greetings
> Till
>
> On 13.10.20 05:56, Австин Ким wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> How do you submit patches to the content of the main OpenIndiana WWW site at www.openindiana.org and/or where is the GitHub repository for this?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Austin

Cool!  Ok, for starters here’s a proposed fix to https://www.openindiana.org/overview/the-hipster-branch/ (haven’t actually previewed it in a Web page, so I hope the HTML works:)

/* ORIGINAL */

Hipster is a codename for rapidly moving development branch of OpenIndiana. Hipster is using rolling-release model and only publishes installation ISOs once in a while. Every ISO release is announced via mailing list and Twitter.

/* PROPOSED */

/* END */

“We are responsible for actions performed in response to circumstances for which we are not responsible.”  —Allan Massie, _A Question of Loyalties_, 1989