[oi-dev] What to do with python module dependancies?

Nona Hansel nona.h at seznam.cz
Sun Jul 18 14:47:23 UTC 2021

Hello Gary,

I believe that when you have a packages that has dependencies, these
dependencies must be added as individual packages themselves. After
incorporating them (which means create a folder, Makefile, .p5m file and
separate PR), your python package would find them.

As for knowing in advance how many dependencies a package has, I usually
check the package in Fedora and Suse and see their spec files:

https://src.fedoraproject.org/

https://build.opensuse.org/

I hope this was helpful.

Best regards,