[oi-dev] PR #184: Support for epub and pandoc version problems

James Madgwick james at madgwick.xyz
Tue Jun 8 19:31:18 UTC 2021

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 22:26:07 +0200
benn <benny.lyons at gmx.net> wrote:

> > I can see what the changes are and I already tested them last week,
> > so I can make a PR myself which includes them if you're happy with
> > that. I'm not sure why the old PR was closed.
> Go ahead. No more work this evening for me.

I've merged this as #187. I've made a change to the version check to use
bash regex groups for the Major and Minor version numbers. Pandoc
versions go above a minor version of 9 and don't always have a patch
version, so the check of >230 does not work for some versions (e.g.
v2.13 was seen as 213 due to having no patch version).

--
Regards,
James