[oi-dev] Trouble compiling Juci++ IDE

cretin1997 cretin1997 at protonmail.com
Thu Mar 25 10:59:41 UTC 2021

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Thursday, March 25, 2021 4:31 PM, Udo Grabowski (IMK) <udo.grabowski at kit.edu> wrote:

> Uh, indeed...
>
> On 25.03.21 10:27, Peter Tribble wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 9:09 AM Udo Grabowski (IMK)
> > <udo.grabowski at kit.edu mailto:udo.grabowski at kit.edu> wrote:
> >
> >     On 25.03.21 07:31, cretin1997 via oi-dev wrote:
> >       > The dependencies of it were listed there:
> >       >
> >       > https://gitlab.com/cppit/jucipp
> >       >
> >       > The problem is there is no gtksourceviewmm-3.0 on OpenIndiana.
> >       >
> >
> >     No ? Really ?
> >

> > Yes, really. As stated, gtksourceview is present, but gtksourceviewmm isn't.
>
> Uh, indeed...

Juci++ is a very nice IDE. If it's up and running on OI we could solve the shortage of C++ IDE on OI. I was able to build CodeBlocks on OI for a long time, but it's unstable. It has the same bug when the text will not stop blinking as Pluma and that bug was not yet solved. Ultimate++ worked on OI for a while now, but it's not a generic IDE, it's more focus on GUI development.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.