[oi-dev] update of ca-certificates ?

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Thu Oct 14 17:40:06 UTC 2021

Right, the issue seems not Squeak specific but I happen to see it in Squeak.

Note that the OpenSSL support in Squeak is not perfect so I don't claim that there are no problems with the SSL plugin of Squeak, but in this case, it seems more a lower level, general issue.

https://www.openssl.org/blog/blog/2021/09/13/LetsEncryptRootCertExpire/

https://letsencrypt.org/docs/dst-root-ca-x3-expiration-september-2021/

Regards,
David Stes