[oi-dev] Status of OpenIndiana Wiki (Atlassian Confluence)

Till Wegmueller toasterson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 17:39:23 UTC 2021

Hi James

It's not Offline just because the Vulnerability. It crashes on an
ongoing basis. I know Wacki has been starting it whenever somebody
asked. But not recently.

Ist there a good way to get a HTML export of the WIKI for migration
purposes? If so we could make one and then just dump that to a Webserver
and continue to migrate to docs.

-Till