[oi-dev] OpenIndiana on HP Microserver Gen10 Plus?

Till Wegmueller toasterson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 17:28:55 UTC 2021

Hey Klaus

I am running a HPE Proliant Gen10 with latest OI hipster bits for Years
now and I am happy with it. The Gen8 Also works flawlessly, simply buy a
NAS or simple AHCI Controller configuration without the RAID controller.
RAID controllers are BAD for OI and ZFS. Even in AHCI mode it's hard to
tell if the Firmware does the right thing.

-Till