[oi-dev] Review: PR#7496

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Sat Jan 1 11:14:40 UTC 2022

Thanks for having a look at the Perl packages.

I am not familiar with the build system makefiles for Perl specifically,
but as a user I hope a Perl/Tk package can be added and maintained for OpenIndiana ...

As Tim Mooney already indicated, for each pull request (PR) on github there is only 1 commit,
and in addition to that, a pull request may relate to only 1 (a single) component.

For example you cannot have a PR with 1 commit where you change 2 components at once.

Regards,
David Stes