[oi-dev] Perl 5.34

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:14:40 UTC 2022

After a "pkg image-update" today I see complaints from intrd that it
can't find these perl modules:

Can't locate Sun/Solaris/Kstat.pm in @INC (you may need to install the
Sun::Solaris::Kstat module) (@INC contains:
/usr/perl5/site_perl/5.34/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64
/usr/perl5/site_perl/5.34
/usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.34/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64
/usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.34
/usr/perl5/5.34/lib/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64 /usr/perl5/5.34/lib)
at /usr/lib/intrd line 66.

Did I miss a step?  I looked for a "heads up" but don't see any
relevant instructions.

Thanks