[oi-dev] samba package needs a maintainer

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:22:10 UTC 2022

I build Samba on OI occasionally, but mostly for the purpose of
installing "smbtorture".  For that, I don't need most of the optional
features Samba can provide.  I may be able to help with this, but not
for a few days.

Are there any specific requirements about what optional features we
enable when building Samba?
Has anyone looked lately at how the folks at Oracle build it?