[oi-dev] SUnit and gmake test on OpenIndiana

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Mon Oct 31 18:37:38 UTC 2022

After another look at the make-rules, I think what could work is setting

  COMPONENT_TEST_CMD

to a script that runs the Squeak testrunner instead of something like "gmake" (which is the default COMPONENT_TEST_CMD).

For the moment simply running:

  gmake build
  gmake install

followed by "gmake test" will work but for me 'gmake test' fails if I don't first 'gmake install' the newly built VM binaries into the prototype directory.