[oi-dev] GCC rebuilds

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 08:15:39 UTC 2023

Hi Stephan

Your idea is sound. The pkg file next to a Makefile in the same
directory indicate a component.

The pkg file contains a json with all required packages so the grep
trick works, you can also use jq to filter out the json syntax cleanly.

The rebuild is one thing we should do yes, so if you can bump the
version numbers I can run it through CI.

It's a good idea! keep going.

-Till