[oi-dev] GCC rebuilds

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 17:43:57 UTC 2023

This is what it was in the past and what is currently achieved by
mediating links to /usr/lib. We had to change it because we could not
resolve the openssl version problem with a little enough effort for us
to achieve. So the proble is not the runtime changing places its
application being compiled explicitly against gcc-7 in the outside of
/usr/lib location. And somehow loading in the gcc7 runtime. So the only
thing left to do is to bump the packages and try to fix them until it is
fixed. Unfortunately with this specific version of virtualbox we the
maintainers cannot test as we are missing hardware. So for some reason
virtualbox and some other libs are still missing and it would be
wonderfull if some people could bump the Revision if they find such
libraries.

-Till