[oi-dev] libpulsecore error

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 15:21:17 UTC 2023

Hi Gary

Sounds like an actuator did not run correctly:

We have a couple SMF services that need to be restarted after updates
one of the needs to be restarted after glib-2.0 files got updated.

Check out the sources here for reference
https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/blob/oi/hipster/transforms/actuators#L46-L79

The FMRI I suspect has an issue is
svc:/application/desktop-cache/gconf-cache:default and or
svc:/application/desktop-cache/dconf-update:default

The Patterns ins the Transforms is a standard python regex match of the
file actions in the manifest. `pkg contents -m`

You may also want to check if the package has the actuator set properly.
pkg contents .m should output restart_fmri
svc:/application/desktop-cache/gconf-cache:default as part of the file
action.

Greetings
Till