[oi-dev] Firefox site-wide preferences

Udo Grabowski (IMK) udo.grabowski at kit.edu
Tue Sep 12 14:24:47 UTC 2023

Interestingly, I found out by an accidental typo that the file is indeed
ingested by our current firefox, so now I've just to find out what the
contents should look like to work. Maybe it needs this silly rot13 "crypto"
thing...
Thanks for your suggestion, I hope now that this isn't needed.

--
Dr.Udo Grabowski   Inst.f.Meteorology & Climate Research IMK-ASF-SAT
http://www.imk-asf.kit.edu/english/sat.php