[oi-dev] Xorg intel driver not working any more with update drm

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 15:29:18 UTC 2024

Hi Carsten

I noticed a couple of rendering issues on my latptop with mesa 13. But i
did not think they are related. I have now a new mesa version 21 ready
for testing. https://dlc.openindiana.org/testing/mesa.p5p for me the
rendering errors are gone maybe it will help with your errors aswell?
Can you test?

-Till