[Openindiana-announce] Bugs Database up on Launchpad

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 01:21:41 UTC 2010

Hi All,

To get things moving more quickly, I've set up a bugs database on Launchpad which we can use until we're set up on the Illumos Redmine setup at a later date if we choose to go down that route.

I've filed a bunch of bugs:

SHOWSTOPPER: Caiman/Installer requires rebranding
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openindiana/+bug/625572

SHOWSTOPPER: snv_134 IPS packages needs importing into release IPS repo
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openindiana/+bug/625587

SHOWSTOPPER: Production IPS Package Server required
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openindiana/+bug/625593

Remaining open consolidations need to be built and added for oi_147 release
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openindiana/+bug/625608

Need source repo for storing new OI patches/build scripts/project content
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openindiana/+bug/625615

pkgdev needs a clean
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openindiana/+bug/625612

Project logo/identity required
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openindiana/+bug/625617

X fails to start with Intel driver on oi_146 test release
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openindiana/+bug/625609

Please do comment on the bugs, provide feedback and assign yourself to any bugs you are interested in following or helping with.

Cheers!

Alasdair