[Openindiana-announce] Downloads

gatlin sullivan gatlinsullivan at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 20:27:22 UTC 2010

I would suggest that somebody contact the webmaster/other person from
genunix.org and request that the .imgs and .isos be posted to that wall as yet
another alternative to OpenSolaris (that is not outdated).

I would suggest that distrowatch.com be alerted of your existence. It might be
awhile seeing how long the request list is. It might not be because he seems to
be choosy on his O.S.s of choice and OpenSolaris was on there whereas many
years-old O.S. have yet to be added.