[OpenIndiana-discuss] anyone home?

Lou Picciano loupicciano at comcast.net
Fri Dec 17 11:35:37 UTC 2010

Jesus,

Wow, now that's interesting on another level - this sounds like something I ran into months ago, using openSolaris, as I recall. Never really got a firm handle on what was happening; you may have explained it.

As we will be very ZFS and zone-intensive - and will certainly be delegating datasets, this is something I should look into.

Thanks for that, Lou Picciano