[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI_148 available

Russ Price rjp_sun at fubegra.net
Sat Dec 18 00:44:50 UTC 2010

On 12/17/2010 05:36 PM, Jon Tibble wrote:
> Project OpenIndiana is pleased to announce the next development release, oi_148,
> is available.
>
> Existing users can image-update from their current repositories.

Image-update isn't working for me. From my oi_147 BE:

russ at castle:~# pkg image-update --be-name oi_148
No updates available for this image.
russ at castle:~# pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                             TYPE     STATUS   URI
openindiana.org          (preferred)  origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev/
opensolaris.org          (non-sticky) origin   online
http://pkg.opensolaris.org/dev/
extra                                 origin   online
https://pkg.sun.com/opensolaris/extra/