[OpenIndiana-discuss] [oi-dev] OI_148 available

Jon Tibble meths at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 18 03:13:54 UTC 2010

>On 18/12/10 00:36, Jon Tibble wrote:

>> Project OpenIndiana is pleased to announce the next development release,
>> oi_148, is available.
>>
>> Existing users can image-update from their current repositories.
>>
>> Images of various formats (dd-usb to follow shortly) are available here:
>> http://openindiana.org/download/
>
>Please, publish the torrent files!.
>
>Also MD5 hashes are a bit weak, would be nice to publish SHA1 hashes,
>replacing MD5 or in addition to MD5.
>
>- --
>Jesus Cea Avion

torrents are in the works with the dd usable usb stuff.  I've just added SHA1s
to the
download page so you can use those.

Some people are having an issue with old cached md5 files from the beta
testing.  If
you have this issue use the SHA1s as they weren't around to be cached during
testing.

Thanks,
JT