[OpenIndiana-discuss] libfmevent problem with installing oi_147

Andrew Myers am2605 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 11:58:13 UTC 2010

I tried Albert's suggestion but got a message saying

/usr/sbin/svcs: No such file or directory

I think I might have to give up on this machine (the dell e6400) and just use the thinkpad instead?  I'd love to get to the bottom of it but I think I'm a bit out of my depth...

I also tried booting from the USB but couldn't get my pc to recognize it as a boot device.  When I "burnt" the USB in windows, windows explorer didn't show any files on it.  Is this "normal"?

Andrew.