[OpenIndiana-discuss] experience

Pierre Charles angetao at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 22:24:47 UTC 2010

Thank you for your reply.

Cairo is working now. Although I try to remove the black frame around it.

On this machine I have a Linux system with compiz cairo-dock and functioning
perfectly despite the weak material. I just wanted to test under the same
conditions. But this is not a problem if we have not compiz effect.

*It remains to correct the problem of sleep hebernate fonction. Maybe the
next update.*

Regard