[OpenIndiana-discuss] libfmevent problem with installing oi_147

Andrew Myers am2605 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 01:05:12 UTC 2010

Okay - this was an ordeal but I got another USB stick, and, it works!

So, I can only assume for whatever reason oi / osol will not boot from
the CD/DVD drive in that particular laptop.  Next issue is with an
external monitor.  I'll create a new topic for that.

Thanks to all that offered assistance.  I'm excited to have it working now. :-)