[OpenIndiana-discuss] General question about motherboards

Okky Hendriansyah mawcikurl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 02:09:17 UTC 2010

Hi Harry,

AFAIK, most cases will have downsize capabilities regarding the motherboard's form factor. So a full tower case, will have the screw hole spots for Extended ATX, ATX, Micro ATX; a mid tower case have ATX and Micro ATX holes; while a mini tower have only Micro ATX holes. And I just knew about the sub cases after Alex mentioned before.

Hope it helps you on deciding.