[OpenIndiana-discuss] oi_147 repo image?

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 18:44:25 UTC 2010

> I think the "pkg update" changes of Shawn's allow that, but I don't recall
> when they landed.

That might be interesting to try.  Maybe update is different from install?

> Really I thought giving the full FMRI to"install" worked, though.

I used "pkg -R /a install ...  with full FMRIs, and confirmed that
the resulting install had the latest timstamp, not what I specified.
I did not use "entire" but the list of consolidations that included,
most with just *147, and osnet with 148:timestamp.

Thanks again,
Gordon