[OpenIndiana-discuss] Solaris 11 Express

Nathan Evans ndickinson.evans at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 14:51:45 UTC 2010

WOW!
Oracle really lost out when they started pushing the Sun/Open Source
communities around now didn't they.
Effectively pushing the open office brands worth into the toilet.

Well done Larry, well done.

Next question is, how much more pushing are you willing to do.

We have your operating system.
We have your small-mid database.
We have your Application servers.
We have your portal software.
We have your JVM.
We have our OWN software, and millions of developers world wide
and now we have your employees.

Anybody for starting a new dot org called
Sol Microsystems?

could somebody forward this to Scott McNealy or Jonathan Schwartz?

They might want to invest.