[OpenIndiana-discuss] Bordeaux running on OpenIndiana

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 04:53:24 UTC 2010

Hello,

Ive not tried CrossOver on OpenIndiana yet, but if your interested in
CrossOver you can read this
post on wine-reviews.net

http://www.wine-reviews.net/wine-reviews/solaris/an-introduction-to-crossover-office-and-games-for-solaris.html

Also if you enter "ComeToTheLight" as your dealcode you will save 25% off
the normal price of CrossOver.

See :
http://www.wine-reviews.net/wine-reviews/cxoffice-linux/codeweavers-crossover-come-to-the-light-sale.html

Daniel thanks for your support of Bordeaux!

Tom