[OpenIndiana-discuss] Comments by Scott McNealy

BM bogdan.maryniuk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 12:55:17 UTC 2010

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 9:07 PM, Apostolos Syropoulos
<asyropoulos at yahoo.com> wrote:
> After his successful appearance in IronMan2, I believe he should
> star a new career in acting. And if he is lucky enough he may get
> a part in the upcoming Thor and Captain America movies:-)

Apparently, if he could seriously consider to be a main role actor,
then I think even using no greasepaint and makeup and wear that lame
black turtle-neck as he always does, the next release of "The
nightmare on Elm street" won't suck that much as the latest one,
he-he-he... :-)

--
Kind regards, BM

Things, that are stupid at the beginning, rarely ends up wisely.