[OpenIndiana-discuss] stablity

Michael Stapleton michael.stapleton at techsologic.com
Sun Nov 7 17:08:42 UTC 2010

I have been using OI for development and as a production server and have
had NO problems stability wise. On my laptop I found that the SMB
service is preventing sleeping. If I disable SMB service, power saving
works well. But, something is reenabling the service,
OI is not unstable, we should stop saying so. It is just not proven to
be stable, or unstable for that matter.

Mike

 to be so. which in my opinion should not be happening. I have not had a
chance to dig into it further.