[OpenIndiana-discuss] Solaris 11 Express available

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 07:50:51 UTC 2010

Gabriel de la Cruz wrote:
> Ummm S11 can upgrade from Opensolaris... maybe OpenIndiana could upgrade

As it could be read, it seems unsecured to install SolarisExpress at all,
since it kills ALL other boot environments for starting from GRUB.

It cleans all Be's and have only itself in GRUB and one another previous BE.

I can't call this a normal bug, more like trying to kill forever
menu, intentionally!

Workaround does not give step-by step explanation how to bring back
current GRUB entries that SEx installed. Do you think "SEx" could be
nice to call it?

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/821-1479/gklaa?l=en&a=view