[OpenIndiana-discuss] Solaris 11 Express available

Nathan Evans ndickinson.evans at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 13:39:17 UTC 2010

Best to avoid bad licenses, as soon as OI is available for SPARC I plan on
backing up my Sunfire v210 and reinstalling.
NO WAY am i going to let Oracle dictate how i am going to use MY software.
Whats worse, I'm a developer... as a developer I refuse to support any
company that forces me to pay them to do my work.

Oh, that reminds me, we should seriously look at our web development
software stack.

Out of the box support for RoR, PHP, MASON etc