[OpenIndiana-discuss] Amnesiac LDAP Configuration

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 15:02:24 UTC 2010

with a good nsswitch.conf I was able to get it working again be
re-enabling the service ldap/client which seems to turn off after a
reboot.

I wish it wouldn't since I run a locally mirrored OpenLDAP server so
that it works when I'm off site ...

Good job I added local users before I set up the LDAP system or I'd
have been real goosed over the upgrade to 147.

Jon