[OpenIndiana-discuss] Radeon HD 3870 Best Practices?

Lou Picciano loupicciano at comcast.net
Sat Oct 2 17:48:26 UTC 2010

Ken, thanks for that. Seems to me I _was_ getting some kind of acceleration from past installs. (Or am I thinking of various gyrations with various flavors of Linux?)

( Alan, good to see you here. ) Oh, I see. Ok, but by 'basic 2D support', do you mean not even accelerated 2D? Was hoping to get something out of this card, at least, which is currently lookin' a little like overkill!

And Thanks for the responses, guys. Lou Picciano