[OpenIndiana-discuss] openindiana more popular

Søren Krarup Olesen sko at es.aau.dk
Wed Oct 6 08:31:50 UTC 2010

GUIDI:

> It is in a third-party repository at http://solaris.bionicmutton.org:10000/
> which was originally created for OpenSolaris, however some people
> have reported that it works on OpenInidana as well.

And I can report that, too. After the download of Qt4 which took a
while--probably due to a slow server connection--it installed without
any problems.

After installation one should add

export QMAKESPEC=/opt/kde4/share/mkspecs/solaris-cc

to .bashrc (or .../solaris-g++)

I compiled my old Qt4-programs (originally made under Linux) and they
all work. Having portaudio working already, it's time to port Audacity.

Søren