[OpenIndiana-discuss] The name: "OpenIndiana"

Bob Hoekstra bob.hoekstra at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 18:31:25 UTC 2010

I want to add my complete support to Brett's comments below. Don't change
the name now, or any exposure the product has had to date will be wasted.

Besides, there are far more interesting things to discuss than the name. I
think this is less important right now than sorting out any remaining
problems.

Personally, I'm still using OpenSolaris build 134, not because of the name,
but because I cannot spend time fixing what is my "production" machine. I
need this laptop every day, and I still see the odd comment that convinces
me the time is not yet ripe for me to go OI.

---

Bob Hoekstra: Unix Consultant
Telephone:    +44 7710 562345 (UK)
                    +31 616 629217 (NL)