[OpenIndiana-discuss] The name: "OpenIndiana" (part II)

Brett Dikeman brett.dikeman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 19:49:22 UTC 2010

Initially it was said that "the community" didn't get a chance to
provide input, which turned out not to be true.  Several of us pointed
out reasons why a name change right now would be a bad idea.  Nobody
for the name change rebutted those reasons.

Can we move on from style for now and work on substance, like a
skinnable mp3 player written in Scheme with a Fortran decoder? :)

-B