[OpenIndiana-discuss] The name: "OpenIndiana" (part II)

Gabriel de la Cruz gabriel.delacruz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 12:46:41 UTC 2010

"OpenIndiana is part of the Illumos Foundation, and provides a true
open source community alternative to Solaris 11 and Solaris 11
Express, with an open development model and full community
participation."

James, shutting up the mouth of others does not fit in that description.

Just wanted to help, and expecting some basic politeness wasn't really
much to ask. Terms such as Open- or community don't really fit such an
attitude.

Good luck
Gab