[OpenIndiana-discuss] R building problems due to Tcl/TK on openindiana

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 09:22:17 UTC 2010

Ouch ...

I just followed the link to the pkgbuild wiki ...

You need to take it with a big pinch of salt, most of the links don't work
or point to closed sites.

the "bootstrap" links created by Thomas Wagner no longer work, there doesn't
appear to be anything on that site.

the Source Juicer links, obviously don't work ...

on the plus side, if you download the pkgbuild files and compile they seem
to build and install fine, and the how-to setup of the localhost package
repository works fine ...

I guess if you combined the information on that page with the information
from the http://pkgbuild.sourceforge.net/spec-files-extra/ page you might be
able to get it working.

Just my 2cents.

Jon