[OpenIndiana-discuss] Package lists

taemun taemun at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 17:22:42 UTC 2010

Tenzer and I spent a few minutes harvesting distrowatch, and now we have a
shiny:
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?key=tpU3GvToyo7F_zrxYIIla9Q&authkey=CLyhzsQD&hl=en&authkey=CLyhzsQD#gid=2

<https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?key=tpU3GvToyo7F_zrxYIIla9Q&authkey=CLyhzsQD&hl=en&authkey=CLyhzsQD#gid=2>(Select
the DistroWatch sheet, if you don't go there automagically).

We've also updated as much of the OI_147 column as we can.

If anyone has any additions to that, can you please update it. I'll email
distrowatch in a few days and have then update their page (it is missing
many packages that we have).

Cheers,