[OpenIndiana-discuss] Package lists

taemun taemun at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 15:49:51 UTC 2010

> Perhaps one could add rows of packages below the distrowatch formatted
> list? Claws-mail isn't 'essential' but pgadmin3 would be important to
> have imo.

I've added another spreadsheet called *Requests*. It doesn't have any links
to any other sheets (and hence is directly editable). I've re-added pgadmin3
and claws-mail for you.
This should link directly to the new sheet:
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?key=tpU3GvToyo7F_zrxYIIla9Q&authkey=CLyhzsQD&hl=en&authkey=CLyhzsQD#gid=4

> Fine by me, though I'd vote for another sheet vs a wiki page since one
> needs a password to access the wiki.  (And I'm 'Ms Debian', not Mr,
> fwiw. I'm currently spending most of my time on LMDE which uses the
> Debian testing repo).

My apologies.

Cheers,