[OpenIndiana-discuss] Fun Task - Comparing OI packages vs CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu etc

Nathan Evans ndickinson.evans at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 13:53:56 UTC 2010

Yep, Mind you the releases between Debian Stable states, is pretty far
between and really not that fair.

Now if you compare to Slackware stable releases that might be a better
match, as the Slackware crew is a bunch of sticklers when it comes to
stability. Which is what makes the distribution so great. I used it for
YEARS on my servers never had issues with it except upgrading....