[OpenIndiana-discuss] Am I missing something??

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 23:06:33 UTC 2010

On 14 Sep 2010, at 20:40, Hillel Lubman wrote:

> How can I access the Wiki for OpenIndiana? There doesn't seem to be a
> registration link.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Hillel.

The wiki is read-only to the public with registrations disabled, for now - just to avoid anyone chopping and changing it. We'd like it to remain neat/tidy and are still trying to decide what the best approach for this is.

Will try to get that done over the next day or two :)

If there's anything wrong or anything you would like changed let us know here in the mean time.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,

Alasdair