[OpenIndiana-discuss] Upgrade from b134: few packages get updated

Alex Viskovatoff viskovatoff at imap.cc
Wed Sep 15 21:18:45 UTC 2010

I take it you have this bug in mind:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openindiana/+bug/638722

I don't think I have the same problem. As I understand that bug, the upgrade
aborts. In my case, the upgrade succeeds, and a new boot environment is created:
the problem is that very few packages get updated.

Anyway, I did "pkg remove -r mail/thunderbird", and it didn't make any
difference. Even when I have Thunderbird installed, on my system,
pkg image-update doesn't even try to update Thunderbird, so I don't run into
that bug.