[OpenIndiana-discuss] Heads up - pkg.openindiana.org

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 10:35:50 UTC 2010

Hi All,

The pkg.openindiana.org zone is now living on fastdev01. I have also switched from the Apache prefork mpm to worker mpm, which is multithreaded and much better at handling high volumes of requests.

I've also flushed the CDN, which should hopefully resolve some of the errors people were getting.

One person on IRC hit the thunderbird update error just prior to me flushing the CDN. I've asked him to let me know if it now works.

Will post back status on that shortly.

Cheers,

Alasdair