[OpenIndiana-discuss] Upgrade from b134: few packages get updated

Alex Viskovatoff viskovatoff at imap.cc
Thu Sep 16 18:58:04 UTC 2010

Ron,

Have you installed packages from any repositories other than
opensolaris.org and extra? I've installed packages from those and also
from contrib, bionicmutton, and jucrpending.

If it's a package(s) that is causing this problem, I imagine one should
first consider packages from non-standard repositories as the possible
culprit.

Still, I wish I knew of a way to get debug info about what is going on.

Alex