[OpenIndiana-discuss] Should http://wiki.openindiana.org/ point to TWiki?

Stefan Müller-Wilken stefan.mueller-wilken at acando.de
Fri Sep 17 04:45:28 UTC 2010

I think you are being extremely unfair here! We are two days into the
project and Alasdair & co. are doing a terrific job, if you ask me. It
is a huge task to get such a project off the ground and, talking about
minor flaws, have you ever noticed how M$ or Apple or any other
fortune 500 has to publish bug fixes right after major releases? I bet
they have more 'volunteers' on their memberlist than OI has...

Apart from that: always a little questionable to loudly complain about
things, say how others are doing it so much better and then be off
because of being sooo busy at the moment. It is exactly this attitude
that communities *don't* need! Online as well as real world...

So, again, great job, team, just ignore the noise!

Cheers
  Mobi