[OpenIndiana-discuss] Community contributed packages

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 08:22:55 UTC 2010

Pkgsrc was already discussed as a nice build system as well as the pkgbuild 1.3.103 from spec-files-extra.

Feel free to use whatever works for you the best to get the work done in the end. The main thing is providing patches and build recipes used to rebuild the packages and keep them updated (somewhat). You can blog about those things and put notes/docs in the packages as well.

~ Ken Mays